Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More pictures from the Holiday weekend, ok these were all taken yesterday...

First one is Carters first ride on the four-wheeler, I asked Jeff if he liked it and Jeff's reply was I think so.
Picture two is Jeff and his dad playing bean bag, anyone else out there have this backyard game??? Not really sure if it's a new thing or an old thing made "trendy" again. I do know one thing the Johnston family is way competitive, but in a good way, most of the time. They love to do game stuff. When Jeff and I first started dating, 15 yrs ago, YIKES! We were all still young enough that volleyball was the thing. all the kids and the significant others would meet at the Johnston's for volleyball, beer, and bonfires almost every weekend. Those were the days... But I love the picture, can you say like father like son! Hillarious!
Picture three is Linds with cousin Brittany petting one of Brittany's horses,
And picture four is the races! Kaleb likes to race daddy, it was K's day to win. He got the best of three from Jeff. He loves that four-wheeler. I practically had to threaten him just to get a short ride on it.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

Um....can I just say.....HELMET!!!! Geeze that makes me nervous! :)

Looks like the J family is having a wonderful summer! I miss those volleyball days too!!

itsjustshannon said...

Looks like it was a wonderful holiday!!!