Saturday, May 12, 2007

Well another week is coming to a close and what a week it was!

We made it though the first of many "big" school projects. In first grade they have all the kids do reports on an endangered/threatened animal. Kaleb choose the grey wolf. And again being the freak that I am I went a little over board on helping. We were lucky to find tons of fabulous pictures and info on the net. Kaleb was hillarious when it finally came time to write the report. I was typing away while talking about what we were going to say and K keeps on telling me, "Mom after this sentence we can be done," to that I reply, "but we haven't explained this picture yet." We ended up with a full page of info for K to read to his class. He was so excited for his turn, he practiced three times the night before and twice the morning of. His teacher said he did a great job and that he really enjoyed this project. YEAH! I am so proud of him.

Friday I got my mojo back after being at the LSS all day. Cranked out three cards and then went to scrap night and put together a great spread for Carter's book, plus I have lots of ideas floating in my head.

Today we went back into Archivers for more make/take's. Created some really cute gifts for the mom's in our life. Can wait to see if they like them...

Right now I am avoiding cleaning up a huge mess, had to finish some projects when we got home and there are scraps and glitter everywhere. But hey the blog had to be updated, right??? I really would like to scrap one more page tonight, but again that means I really need to clean up the mess...

Better clean, all you moms out there have a beautiful day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hmmmm, I could have sworn I commented on this before...must be loosing it! :)

K's project looks awesome...he looks so proud...great job mama! I saw that you did a cute LO on TS...gotta get back there and check it out! :)