Monday, May 07, 2007

Happy May!

Wow it really seems like it was just February, where are the days going???

So this last week was a good one, the weather was perfect. We walked home from school all week! That so gives my attitude a lift. Think we get to walk today too!

So Saturday was National Scrapbook Day, not really sure if that is a big deal or not. I ventured into Archiver's early Saturday morning with Janell and we did all the make/takes. Carter got to tag along with us too. He was pretty good. Got a little fussy during the second project, so I have some finish up work to do on that one. I have decided that I am totally addicted to chipboard. I see it and I need it! Picked up some swirls, flowers and letter chipboard. Only problem was that I didn't seem to have any ambition to scrap when I got home with my new goodies, infact they are still in the bag. Oh well this friday is our scrap group, that gives me the week to prepare and pick out the perfect LO for my new chipboard.

We also headed over to M's to check out the new Martha Stewart line. That was rather ho, hum. Nothing really new or exciting about it and rather pricey. They did have a really cute birthday party kit. Now that could make things a little eaiser for me this summer, that may be a future purchase.

This week Kaleb and I are working on a Gray Wolf report for school. Kaleb is to give his report on Thursday. We have found tons of really great photos on the internet and tonight we need to start putting them on posterboard and making his notes. He seems kinda excited about the whole thing so that is encouraging. Now to see if they will let me come and take pictures while he reports... us scrappers can take things a little overboard I know.

Very excited because starting this week I will be working Fridays at the LSS! Love that! It keeps me motivated and happy.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awww, wish I could have gone to A's...lots of family stuff...I was so sad I couldn't be on TS most of the day! Happy about this walking weather too!