Thursday, May 17, 2007


We've gone mobile!



Nothing is safe, especially the phone books that were on a low shelf in my kitchen. They are already missing a few pages from the back. It always amazes me what little people will go for. Carter seems to love the legos, goes right to the bucket and dumps it over. Then of course there is the shelf of kids books that Carter has pulled down on himself three times already, you'd think he'd learn...
Anyway the weather is fabulous today and as much as I would like to just waste the day away walking the town, I feel like scrappin. Got a great idea from Tallyscrapper and I really want to get working on it. Nothing else exciting has been happening this week, that is a really good thing. Tomorrow will be a little crazy, I am working and then Jeff is taking off for the weekend, big archery tournament in Indiana. Every year he hits this shoot and every year something happens and he comes just short of winning it all. Maybe this will be his year...
Kaleb is excited because he is going turkey hunting with grandpa on Saturday. I am not sure if he is more excited about the hunting or not having to go shopping with mommy and nana. It's probably the hunting.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh yeah, see, they are all sweet and cute and adorable...then they start that moving around and pulling stuff down, and trying to choke themselves on small objects stuff...that's where I have no problem stopping after 2. :) Gooooood luck sista!

Can't wait to see what you come up with on TS!