Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Saturday All!

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I know that we did. Fabulous meal, fabulous time with the family and I even got a couple interesting photos. Not sure what I am going to do with them yet.

So DH and I (along with Carter) ventured out yesterday for a shopping extravaganza. We got the kids gifts all finished, now the rest of the family stuff is up to me. I don't really mind doing the shopping I am a shop-a-holic. I just really like for Jeff to come when we get things for the kids. I am very excited for Chistmas morning, we should have two very happy children.

And as for today I am very happy myself, we also picked up an early gift for us. I thought about going through my archives are seeing how many times I have said I need a new computer, cuz you've all heard my say it lots. Well we are now the proud owners of a laptop! Very cool, only a few problems. I can't get on the internet with it, waiting on a call from our ISP as I type, and I couldn't load my photoshop. That I think will have to wait until Monday when I can call their support line. All in all I am having fun adding pictures to it and playing a little. We also upgraded our completely out of date all in one printer thing. Check this out, we got an HP7180 the sales guy said it is their top of the line "home" scanner stacked with the top of the line photo printer. I haven't had a chance to take it out of the box yet but boy it looks awesome. Jeff's Dad shot a huge buck this morning and he took tons of pictures, after I am done with this post I am going to hook the printer up and print some pics on the old and the new and compare quality.

And for those of you intersted in some venison, I will be emailing you personally and we can work out some details. (Dh did give me permission to share.)

4 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

ooooooo a new laptop! how fun! Glad to hear you got good service at Best Buy yesterday...little brother Alex was working the 1-10pm shift yesterday. From what my mom told me, he made the rounds...games, cameras, cashier, line que...all kinds of fun. Wishing we could afford some new toys cause he gets a sweet discount but we are not "needing" anything to badly right now.

ChristyR said...

laptops are awesome. I cannot go back to desktop!! The pages look great...I didn't recognize any so it's nice seeing what everyone else did. How awesome that you got their shopping done and something for yourself-NICE!

Katie said...

The album looks sooooo much better in person! All you girls did such a great job! Now Nicole, you will have to figure out how to use that new scanner! :)

Cicada said...

Yay for you! New computers are the BEST, and it's a laptop too- jealous!! That printer looks like a great one too... have fun playing with it!

That album is beautiful...the pages are fantastic, but your photos of that gorgeous baby are what make them truly wonderful! Thanks for taking the time to post them...