Monday, November 06, 2006


Got a new piece of "Equipment" this weekend!

So I have a totally wonderful best friend, she picked up this stroller for me on her way to visit. Thanks Judes! See my old stroller probably had 10,000+ miles on it and well it was just falling apart, not to mention that it was way squeaky and well just didn't quite roll smoothly anymore. I figure that I will totally get my $$ out of a new one, but you would never believe how hard it is to just find a simple no frills stroller that would work with my infant seat (borrowed from Judes). Searched all over locally with no luck so Judy offered to check the Mad town stores. She and her wonderful hubby found this one for me. I love it! Works like a charm and I think Carter likes it too! So happy that the weather is warming up enough for us to use it this week, hope that we can stay in the 50's for a few more weeks. I love pushing the stroller for hours, hate that horrible treadmill! Ok I have been forced to type one handed, by a squacking little one so i better deal with that. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Chris said...

Yay for the new stroller! Hope the weather stays nice and you get to walk lots.

itsjustshannon said...

Cruisin Carter!!!! Enjoy the stroller!

Nancy said...

What a great friend to find the stroller for you. Now that is a blessing indeed! (Carter looks happy.)

Cicada said...

Love Carter's little face peeking out of there! Enjoy this great weather today with your new cruiser!!

Katie said...

Cruisin in style girl! Happy strolling...but not tomorrow....watch out for that snow coming!