Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Fast Update

Gotta work at the LSS today so I am running around silly trying to get all my ducks in a row. Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my "diet". I may just have to take your advice Katie and toss that scale.

And yes Christine I really do want to get pictures of the book up, they should be coming soon. I am working on a couple pages that I want to get set before I start taking pics. Maybe I'll take some shots and post a few here and there for the next couple weeks.

Oh and one last excited note that I wanted to share cuz I am so silly. I placed a bid on ebay for the first time Sunday and well I won! How cool is that! So you probably want to know what I got, some fabulous new Bazzill Bling paper! Yes I am so totally silly. I can't wait to get it, no one out here has any and well I wanted to get one of each color, this seemed to be the best way. Anybody out there that has some, what do ya think???

3 comments:

Chris said...

I don't have any of the bling yet, but I think my LSS got some in recently and hopefully I'll be able to go over the weekend and spend my GC that Mel got me for my birthday. I'll try to rmeember to post what I think of it.

ChristyR said...

i bought some bling a few weeks ago and love it!! it's not as blingy as i thought it would be but it's nice! can't wait to see the book! So excited to see it. Congrats on the ebay purchase!

Cicada said...

Yeah, ebay can be addictive so watch out! (I've heard that bling paper is awesome).I try not to go there too often; I have too much fun searching for stuff. My last purchase was a big collection of polly pocket dolls accessories cuz my girls love those things. Got them lots cheaper than retail!

I didn't get to comment on your last post, but I thought you looked fantastic in those photos. I'm joining the others who say you should get rid of the scale!!