Monday, November 27, 2006

First post from the laptop!

Got this hot new toy online, yipee! Now I just have to call tech support to find out how to transfer all the email addy's from old to new. Anyone out there know how to do it??? Is it easy???

Ok so I went back to "work" today. Well not really I just went back to the daycare gig. Everything is going quite well, my extra guy is fitting right in to our hectic schedule. So now I really should start working on my christmas cards, maybe tonight...

So you all heard about shopping friday, let me tell you about Sunday! I got the coolest thing for Linds' stocking. Have you seen the Mini Tote? Check it out, is that not the cutest thing you have ever seen! I am going to fill it with new writing tools and maybe a glue stick or two.

4 comments:

Cicada said...

Oh dear. I may have to get that for my kids, they love mine. I wonder if my archivers will have it?

Glad things are going well with daycare starting up again!

Chris said...

The mini tote is absolutely adorable! Is it big enough to actually hold a decent amount of stuff?

Nicole said...

Chris, it's big enough to hold lots of pens and things of that size, good for sissors too.

ChristyR said...

Loving the mini!!