Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bedtime photo shoot...
So I got my new 50mm lens today, LOVE IT!!! Linds was quite the model tonight, she is always cooperative, not so much from the boys. Took a bunch of Carter hanging out in Jeff's chair, but they were totally not good enough to share, still learning the in's and out's of ISO, shutter speed and apeture. I love the second shot of Linds in mirror checking out her empty space. She lost her third tooth the other day, now I can scrap about it!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cicada said...

I love them all, but yeah, that one of Lindsay checking out her tooth is priceless! I can't wait to see more; I'm so excited you got this lens.

Katie said...

Keep em coming girl! The more you play the more you learn. :) We totally missed you last weekend....the expo was nothing big but we just had so much fun chatting all night!