Wednesday, March 12, 2008

CAMERA CRAZY!


So I signed up for this photography seminar Captivated by the Light next week in Madison and ever since then I have been going crazy thinking, dreaming, surfing the net for all things camera related. I am planning in my head a fabulous studio operation and that I will become this amazing phototgrapher, guess it's my latest craze. I am really excited though, and what makes me even more excited is a friend of mine has asked me to take easter pictures of her family and then in May take 1-year pictures of her littlest. I am so flattered that she thinks I am such a good phototgrapher, I guess I just feel the need to do all that I can to make myself even better. I am having a really good time with it. And today I took one more step to better pics, broke down and bought myself a new lens! Yes I finally did it got the 50mm that everyone talks about, check it out! It is meant to do great portraits with natural lighting, I cannot wait until it arrives, hopefully before my class. I am already thinking of test shots with my sweet little daycare princess and of course Carter if he will stand still for more than 2 seconds.
Been doing lots of scrappin lately too, got myself going Friday night with my monthly crop group and then snuck out during Carter's naps on Saturday to hang with another group, and well I just have kept going. My goal this week is to complete one layout each day and post to my gallery at TallyScrapper. You can check my work out here. Carter had his first sucker the other day and I got some really fun shots, got an idea in my head and I think that will be what I do today. Then I really need to print some pictures of Kaleb, been lacking on the K layouts lately.

1 comment:

Cicada said...

Wow, I just went to your tally page and saw a bunch of layouts I'd missed-- I am SO glad you have the creative bug!! Your pages are amazing!

And you're so going to love that lens. Be sure to post photos once you take some!! You'll love how it blurs the background.

I can't wait to learn new stuff at the seminar too. So excited.