Monday, March 17, 2008



Busy, busy, busy...

So we were busy this weekend, lots of fun stuff going on and the weather was great for getting out and about! First on Saturday we headed in to Madison for the Kids' Expo, that was crazy! Lots of kids and moms, even a few dads too. We stood in line for blow up bouncy things, did some crafts, got lots of info for other fun summer things to do. Kaleb was totally interested in doing a robotics camp that they have in Madison, but after reading the brochure he is just a year too young for this summer, we'll hold on to that for another year. Check out that picture of Kaleb on the Pony ride! He has never wanted to do that, I was really amazed that he got on. I think he said he had fun. I was trying to "play" with some settings on my camera, big mistake! Most of my photos came out blurry, not sure yet what I was doing wrong. Oh well!

Then on Sunday, along with Grandpa & Grandma Johnston, we went with Jeff to an archery thing and sports show in the Dells. It was a very long day, but fun too. Carter was not so happy to be stuck in the stroller again, but we let him out to run every now and again and that seemed to help. The archery thing was another pop-up tournament, Jeff ended up with the first place win, he did a great job and this morning Kaleb was recalling lots of his great shots. They also had dock dogs, it's where big dogs run off a dock and jump as far as they can into a pool. That was fun to see up, close and personal, all of the dogs were so friendly, Carter got quite a few licks. He just squealed with excitement. I wanted to try and get some action shots of the dogs flying though the air, but thought of that just as they were finishing their show, not shots gotten...

this week we are keeping on the busy track, today and tomorrow we are watching an old friend and tomorrow Linds has a girl friend over. Wednesday we are heading out to scrap for the day, and Thursday we will try and catch daddy for lunch, then I have my photography seminar (cannot wait), on friday we may just have to play catch up with household chores. Why is it that vacation time is just way to busy to feel like a vacation should??? I think that is my fault though... Can you believe that Easter is this weekend??? The only reason that excites me is that spring is coming and then Summer! I want 80 degree days! It is getting better around here, the snow is melting and you can see the brown grass in lots of spaces, lots of mud too, not liking that!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: