Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I need my brown Prada purse... I need FABULOUS!

And I really think this is it! Ok so it's just a knock off, but who cares I love it! Got it at this silly purse party that I went to last night. Purse parties seem to be all the rage around here. I'm not a huge purse gal, but on Sunday I got a surprise gift of $$ from Grandma Mary, thank you so much! I was also told that I needed to spend it on myself, love it! So the purse is what I got!

My hubby made fun of me last night, cuz after I got home I had to run back out to the grocery store and well I of course had to transfer the wallet and stuff into the new purse and when I told him I was running out I had my purse and he just laughed at me saying I was only going because I needed to test my purse out. Maybe he was right a little bit, but I did need soy milk for Carter's breakfast too! LOL!!! Anyway I feel like a queen when I am wearing my new purse!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

You go girl! My sister just got a hand me down REAL COACH bag from our NIECE....now tell me what is wrong with that picture!! :)