Saturday, June 23, 2007


Hot fun in the summer sun!

We made it through another hectic week, I really thought that getting through dance recital would mean smooth sailing, but it didn't. But anyways... So dance recital went wonderfully, Lindsay did a fabulous job and I think that the whole class did a great job, better than some of the older kid groups. I am a little biased! I am actually excited to get the DVD, being a stage mom you don't get to see any of the other dances and there were some I really wanted to see. I am glad that we have the summer off and no dancing until fall.

So for Father's day we spent the day without dad. Jeff had an archery tournament to get to and well it was his day so let him do what he wants. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I worked on baby shower invites. I had told my SIL (who's having twins) that I would do the invites, but didn't think it would be last minute thing, it was. Oh well I got them taken care of and even had a little fun inbetween cutting, stamping and sticking. We made it to Library hour wednesday at the park, that was interesting. I had an extra little one and well the babes were good but it would have been better if the show would have been the 45 mins it was supposed to be and not the hour 10 it ended up at. We saw all kinds of wild animals, from a huge earth worm thing to a tiny creature related to a bear and even a python. The big kids had fun and that is what it is all about! Then Wednesday night was concert at the park, great band, great music and lots of fun. I had brought my camera, but left it in the van didn't really know if I wanted to take pictures or not. Ended up kicking myself for leaving it. All of the little girls, Linds included, were at the front of the stage dancing and playing together they were so cute. Oh well!

Thursday we hit the pool, always good. And Friday I worked. Friday was Kaleb's birthday, can you believe I have an 8 year old son??? I cannot! I just know that I will blink again and he will be 18! So the first picture is K's present a skateboard, this is what he has been asking for since Christmas. He likes it a lot and is pretty good for someone who has never touched a board before. I of course brought up the fact that I dated a guy who skateboarded (like 20 years ago), but I know nothing of how to ride the thing. Jeff was gone early for Badger State Games archery round, so we will see what pointers daddy has. I think I heard him say he had a skateboard when he was younger???

Today we hit the road and ended up in Spring Green for a craft fair and then onto the farm market/petting zoo. They've got tons of fun stuff for the kids to do from swings to monkey bars to a bike race track, we had a blast. Came home with some heaven on earth strawberries, so so good! It is so terribly hard to get a picture of my three children together one running here the other running there! but I did get a good one of Carter and the goats, love it!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

My goodness Carter is getting big. Wow time flies by. Sounding like a busy household your direction!

ChristyR said...

the kids are so adorable and I cannot believe how much the baby has grown!

Katie said...

Hey great job with all the pics!! You are super mama!