Wednesday, June 13, 2007


The craziness has started! Someone get me outta here!

Poor little Carter had to come along to yet another "girly" thing. And he didn't seem to mind so much, at the end he was getting a little squirrely so I let him play with the cell phone (off of course). He just looked so cute I had to snap a couple shots. Can't wait to use them on a page...

Back to the craziness, it's dance recital time! Linds is in three dances this year, she is a Strawberry Shortcake, an Aristocat and gets to dance in the Finale with all the big girls! They were just adorable yesterday and they did an amazing job too. It was stage lesson day where they run through their dances in costume a few times and Miss Betty (the head of the school) can decide on what looks good and what doesn't. The lessons went good and there are only a few things that need to be taken care of before the full dress rehearsal tomorrow. I am just in love with the last picture, it's just all the girls running to get in the right place and I love how they look all wild. This has been a really good year for dance and I am actually excited for the recital. Not sure how excited Linds is, our schedule is sort of shot to heck, today she told me she didn't want to do it. I am wondering if she may feel nervous. I hope the fun and excitement of tomorrow cures that.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

Holy cow that's a lot of dances! Wishing Linds lots of luck...and to break a leg! :)

itsjustshannon said...

Too cute!!!!!