Tuesday, June 05, 2007


Toads, monkeys, and bugs oh my...

So life is running a little bit crazy, but we are sailing along. Yesterday K caught this toad, we kept it in a big box with some dirt and leaves but today I made him let it go. We may see it again. This was the second time the toad ended up in K's hands...

Linds picnic was today also, it was great this year. The weather was perfect, kinda cool but when the sun poked out of the clouds unbelievable. they do hot dogs on the grill and chips and cookies. Nothing spectacular, but the kids love having all their families come and play for an afternoon. I caught a few shots of Linds being a "monkey", I have to laugh because the other day she came home and tells me her hands hurt. she has blisters from the monkey bars. I told her to stay off them for a few days, her reply but I just can't mom! So tomorrow is the last day of school, wow this year has gone by so fast. I am not ready for Linds to not be a kindergartener, she getting to big to fast. I am excited for summer, we have plans for concerts, library fun at the park and lots of pool time.

I finished up the teacher gifts tonight, got them gift cards for M's, and then decorated gift card boxes. I like how they turned out. I think I got a little burst of creativity from a surprise run in with Katie. Katie you always give me insperation, just seeing me makes the wheels turn in my head. Had to stop at Scrapbook Superstore to check out new QK's and as I am browsing I hear a voice saying I know Nicole is here. I am starting to wonder if Katie and I spend way to much time at that LSS... oh well!

Off to post my boxes on Tallyscrapper, good night all!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cicada said...

Loved reading all your posts; I am way behind! TOO funny about Lindsay's hands; a true sign of a girl who knows how to PLAY. Love that toad too! Glad your zoo field trip went well-- ours did too, we made it out minutes before there was a downpour!!

Too funny that you saw Katie at the LSS... scrapbook girlfriend karma at work :) :)

Katie said...

Yeah...super karma! :)

LOVE that frog photo. LOVE it!