Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Scenes from my back porch this morning...

Gotta love Wisconsin weather! Schools are closed today so it will be an even more wackier than normal Wednesday. They are saying that we may have up to 10 inches of snow! YUCK!!! Of course it the very wet sticky kind and the kids are dying to get out and play, think we'll wait until after lunch then I'll let 'em loose.

Worked at the LSS yesterday, taught a class using felt. That is an interesting medium to work with. We made big tags decorated with felt die cuts. I may try this on a scrap page or I may not. It was a lot of work to get my QK machine to work. Everyone like it, and I had 7 students. Which has been the most I've had in quite some time. New people too, so that's even better.

I'm hoping today that the kids keep each other busy and I can scrap a page or two. Gotta get my page done for the class I'm teaching next week. I'm going to use the new MM Grommet tool and grommets. If you've used it and have pages to show drop me a line or a link I would love to look at some examples. I could search two peas I'm just too lazy.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

Isn't this weather crazy?! I got a half day today....ideal so I could pack for this weekend. :)

On the MM grommet and tool...check out Christine's gallery. She has a really cool layout just these.

Katie said...

Looks like my back yard today. Geeze...where's spring? Hope things settle down for you this weekend and you will be able to make it!! :) :)