Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hello out there!

So I have totally gotten out of the habit of updating this thing. I think that the 30 min I spend on the treadmill took over blog time. If only there were more hours in the day...

Anyone wondering what's been happening around here? Well whether you want to know or not I am going to type it. The holidays were good, kids got lots of stuff, my house got way smaller. I got a suprise gift from DH, Vixen QK! Every now and again he does something so sweet, and I remember why I love him so.

New year's was pretty blah, no partying or staying up all night. In fact the only one who wanted to be up was little Carter. The stinker was fighting with a cold and did not want to sleep. We did evenutally zonk out around 11:30.

If any of my local pals are checking this out (well even non-locals) you want to check out the Memories blog. I am organizing a weekend crop in February that is going to be totally fabulous! I have already convinced Julie and Katie to come down, love it!

Let's see what else, Carter is getting bigger by the minute. I can hardly believe he is 3 months old already. Yesterday we spent the day running around and the first thing on our list was photos. He did so great! We went to Portrait Innovations, I love this place. We got way to many pics, but it was just too hard to choose. I will have to post my favs.

All the teachers at school today said we must be in for a big snow, the kids have been crazy. Weather man says it may happen, we shall see. It is weird to think that it's almost the middle of January and we have no snow. Today it was a little colder than it has been, still warm for January and I just keep thinking if "real" January weather ever does show up I won't know what to do. I would like to see some snow, haven't had a chance to use the new camera for snowy pics.

Enough nonsence for today, gotta figure out what to do for dinner...

2 comments:

ChristyR said...

love the new look and welcome back! I was wondering what was going on in the northern states...your not the only one who needed an update! *wink, wink* Anyhow welcome back and that Vixen set looked so nice!

Katie said...

Yay, you are back! (Me too finally) Can't wait for the crop...really want to get some stuff done.

Like the new look here too.