Friday, January 12, 2007

Crazy day today

Tonight is my scrap group and it's my turn to hostess, got lots of food to buy and prep. Ok maybe not lots, I am doing a taco bar. So just gotta get the meat going and chop up all the rest, that is after I hit the grocery store.

This week has gone by so fast, I can't believe its friday already. Why is it that time moves like the wind the older you get and the older your kids get???

So this past Sunday I decided to venture down to the Super WM, of which I do every now and again and normally I come home with nothing. They never seem to have what we need. Well this time around I did spend some dollars. Carter got a crib! I really wanted to keep him in the bassinet, but he is just getting too long. So Monday night Kaleb, Linds and I did assembly. It took about an hour to get the first drawer together, then it went a little better. But I was very proud Monday night when I had it all up and could put Carter down for the night in his new bed. Who needs a man!!! Ok so Jeff was really busy in the archery shop, I am sure he would have loved to help, but I didn't want to wait. I think I will be scrapping the assembly and fished project tonight.

Yesterday I got to work at the LSS, had a blast. My SIL Joette voluteered to watch after Carter and my other extra guy, so I was there alone for over 3 hours. Weird feeling being alone, but I did get some stuff accomplished. Of course not enough of the things I would have liked to got done but that is what always happens.

1 comment:

Cicada said...

Good luck with dinner tonight, I can attest that you're a great hostess :) Great crib, has a cool modern look to it! I probably notice that because our crib was primarily *decoration* as my kids never used it!

Good for you scheduling some alone time; we all need that!!