Thursday, January 25, 2007


Everyday random-ness...

So first picture is Kaleb's Star Board, now what do I do with it??? It is very simple but I really love how it turned out and I can't bring myself to take it apart. Love the "cut" and corner rounded photos, these were already cropped from my CM days. I just don't seem to even like the corner rounder anymore, maybe it will get used again some day...

Last night Jeff was out of the shop early and wanted some cuddle time with the kids, amazing that all four of them fit in the recliner, I am thinking that in the next few months we may have to upgrade furniture so that everyone fits a little more comfortably. I should start searching the internet for oversized recliners.

Last pictures are the first snow shots with the new camera, I have been dying to get some snow shots but my hatred of the cold keeps me inside. These shots are before last weekends snowfall of which I am kicking myself that I didn't get my butt outside and shoot while the big flakes were falling, maybe we will get snow again. Really I would rather that it not snow, but if it does I will force myself to step outside and take pics. Kaleb's big thing is sliding down on his knees, thanking God for the knee re-inforced snow pants, maybe they will make it to next year. I got the shot of him in the air purely by accident, didn't even know it was there until I downloaded.

Nothing exciting going on this week, well today is Jeff's b-day. Of course he has archery league tonight and then tomorrow he is busy in the shop so if or when we celebrate is a mystery to me. I think Linds and I are going to make him a cake when she gets home from school. That will most likely be the extent of celebration, but I know he doesn't care either way. It really is much more fun to make a big deal of the kids birthdays and just sort of roll past ours.

I hear someone calling me, later all!

1 comment:

itsjustshannon said...

Can't see the pictures.....want to see pictures......
:)