Friday, October 27, 2006

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU COMMANDOS!

Wow what a great day yesterday was! Took the kids to lunch at McD's (always a treat for them) then went and saw a movie we had a wonderful time. Got home and what was in the mail for me??? A package from my commando buddies! Thank you so much for the beautiful album, it is such a wonderful gift. I even started putting some photos in it. And I have some great ideas for my pages to add in too. I will post some of the LO's that I am adding pictures to. All of the LO's are so beautiful and it is totally amazing how I have so many pictures that will work perfectly with them. Thank you again, I am totally amazed at what wonderful friends I have I am just blown away.

5 comments:

ChristyR said...

Ahh your welcome! I would love to see pics of the album for we all mailed them in individually! Glad you got it and forgive me for not mailing a card after you had little cute little Carter! Enjoy!

Chris said...

How sweet of them to do that for you! You are one lucky gal!

itsjustshannon said...

Glad you like it!!! I would love see pictures too!

Katie said...

***grin***

I love surprises!

Cicada said...

Yay, I'm so glad you have it now! Pics would be awesome.