Monday, October 23, 2006

Just another manic monday....

Ok so maybe it's not really manic at my house, but it's Monday none the less. I can' t believe how fast this month is going by. We have had so much stuff going on it is so wacky. First weekend new baby, second weekend wedding and now last weekend we had a funeral. Sad news, my hubby's grandmother passed away on Tuesday. She had been very sick for a very long time so it was not unexpected, but still very sad. I believe in my heart that she is with her husband again and much happier.

Had a birthday last week too, yes I am another year older, hate it, but guess it has to happen. Jeff took me (and Carter, couldn't leave him yet) out for dinner at Red Lobster saturday night. Had a wonderful meal and a wonderful time. This weekend we are doing a girl night (not sure what I'll do with baby yet) to celebrate the October birthdays. This should be a blast.

At this moment I am fighting with my computer! I am trying to print some business cards for Jeff and well my printer is not cooperating! I have now wasted at least 30 cards and I can't figure out why they printed just fine the last go round and now they won't work for nothing! It's just maddening! We need a new computer and a new printer. Anyone out there got an extra few $$$ laying around they want to donate to me??? LOL!

Tomorrow I get to work at the LSS, can't wait. Carter and I will get to work on some crafty projects, can't wait! I feel like I haven't done anything crafty in way to long. Alright it's only been a few weeks but really I need to create something. Maybe I should start working on my cookie recipe swap.

4 comments:

Cicada said...

So sorry about Jeff's grandma...hope he is feeling like you are in his heart too...

And happy belated birthday! Great that you got to eat out...

I really hate when my printer doesn't work too...problems like that drive me crazy.

ChristyR said...

Yes, my condolences on his grandma.

How dare you not let us know your birthday was coming!!

No help on the printer thing..I do have a Canon printer and went through three others before getting this one and I love it.

Katie said...

Yeah, I'd say you've been pretty busy! :) IT's wonderful that you got a night out with dh...so sweet! HB2U!

itsjustshannon said...

Happy BDay to you!!!! I hope you had a wonderfully, special day.

Sorry to hear about Jeff's grandma.