Saturday, October 28, 2006

My Boys

 
  Posted by Picasa

Figured I had better put some cute pictures on here since i was grossing everyone out with the latest deer shots. Sorry if we offended anyone. I think that DH was trying really hard to coach his dad on how to use our camera and forgot all about cleaning up the deer before the photos.

So the cute shots are my boys (like you didn't know that). Took them last night before bedtime. We have this new ritual at night, Carter likes to lay on my bed and we just hang out together talking, kissing, and playing together. Normally we do this after K and Linds are in bed, but being the weekend the siblings got to join us and even daddy got in on the fun too! I tried to get some shots of the kids together and well none of them turned out the way I wanted. But I really love these shots of the boys on their own.

5 comments:

Chris said...

I wasn't offended by the other pictures. Just not the "norm" for my lifestyle. But love the cute boy pictures!

Nancy said...

Precious children, what a blessing they must be. I loved the deer pictures...my hubby is a big hunter and it is refreshing to know their are hunting widows out there. He doesn't like blogging so we each have our hobbies. Thanks for sharing.

Cicada said...

Wow, stinkin cute, both of them.

Katie said...

Yeah! They have the same beautiful eyes. :)

Michelle said...

These pictures make me smile every time I see them. Your boys have beautiful eyes!