Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Well it's been a few days since I have updated this and the kids are quiet so now looks like a good time!

I got the opportunity to read stories to Kaleb's kindergarten class last week, what a delight! I read the book "Who's a Pest?" one of my all time fav's from when I was little. It was one that was new to all of the class including K's teacher. They laughed and really enjoyed it. Lindsay got to come too, and she was sad when we had to come home. She is growing up way to fast!

To any of you on Two Peas, I have joined the KISS (Keep it simple sister) Club. We have weekly challanges for layouts, complete them and post them on two peas, then praise them. This was the first week and wow there are some amazingly talented people out there. I am adding the KISS website to my links, check it out and join in on the fun. It is a great way to keep motivated and just get some pages done.

Here's one for all of you local readers - GET A LAYOUT OR CARD Created for Memories Contest! I know you all have amazing talents too! I want to see them! Plus there are unbelivable prizes.

Ok so my life is rather boring, but that is all there is for now. Tomorrow I will check back on that to do list from last week, I think most of it will go back on this weeks list. LOL!!!

Have a great night! Nicole :)

No comments: