Thursday, December 29, 2005

Update time!

Ok so we made it through Christmas, almost, just one more party to attend and that is with Nana so pretty painless there.

But I figured it was time to post a couple things and update anyone who cares with the taudry details of my so exciting life! LOL!!!

I did not get on the Quickutz Design Team, way bummer, but I really didn't think that I would be picked from the get go. But I just have to remind myself that it is the trying that counts. You can't win anything if you never play!

On the exciting front it looks like Jeff and I will be venturing back to Vegas in February! Way Cool! I love Vegas! Jeff will be shooting in the World Archery Festival and I will be RELAXING!

So that is about it, yeah I know pretty dull, but that is ok!

Later!
Nicole :)

No comments: