Thursday, December 22, 2005

TIC, TOC, TIC, TOC, TIC, TOC...

I am trying to wait patiently to find out if I made the Quickutz Design team, but I am starting to lose it! The other day it was posted on Two Peas that calls would go out today, I keep checking two peas to see if there is anymore info and there's nothing! And to make it worse my phone is not ringing either! YIKES!!! I know that I really have no chance at this, but I am trying to be positive also. I am just going crazy! I have a million things that I should be doing, but I can't seem to do anything! I did get my Make N Take our Memories party done. But otherwise the house is a mess the kids are wild and I am a TOTAL MESS!!! Please God just let the calls happen and have someone post that they are done so I can relax and get on with my life!

No comments: