Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ok, thought I would check back and see what I have accomplished so far on my list...

Not much! I spent today working on a internet card swap. My card turned out alright, I will have to post a picture.

I did actually come up with a super idea for the anniversary make n take (with dorothy's guidance of course), if you are near by next weekend (Dec 16, 17, 18) you will have to stop, you so don't want to miss the sale or the m/t! LOL!!!

Ok so I guess I can cross that off the list, oh and my christmas cards went in the mail today! Yipee what a relief that is. Now I just have to finish christmas shopping and then wrapping. Gotta love the holidays, can you hear the sarcasim (s/p) in my type! Blah, blah, blah and that gotta run dishes to do, laundry to fold (nope thats not done either).

Chat with ya later! Oh and check back for pictures soon!
Nicole :)

No comments: