Monday, December 05, 2005

Well I have joined the bloggers! This is kinda fun, and of course I really have lots of other stuff I should be doing but...

Ok so lets start off with a little about me. I am a very passionate scrapper and stamper and as any of my friends will tell you I am also a bit of a freak when it comes to new tools and toys to craft with. I really just like to share my excitement with everyone that I meet, is that so wrong???

Well I have been scrapping for about four years now, and the story of why I scrap is actually kinda funny. My husband actually got me going (although I know he most definitely regrets it now), he is an avid sportsman and really wanted a scrap album with his photos. So I did what so many of us scrapers have done I went to my first CM party. Well I had a great time and I was hooked. I quickly moved out of the CM box and my love for paper crafts grows daily. Oh, and I have one page down in my dear hubbys book! LOL!!!

I was introduced to stamping by a friend hosting an SU party and well I am a sucker, and I was hooked on that too! I really love inking things up!

On the personal side, if you care, I am married to a wonderful man (7 years now), and we have two beautiful children, Kaleb (6 yrs) and Lindsay (4 yrs). I am a SAHM, sort of, I do a little bit of daycare, do some accounting for my DH's business, and of course teach and hang out at Memories Scrap N Stamp as much as I can. I also like to lurk on twopeasinabuckect.com (njohnston), but I am trying to post more and when I got on the computer tonight I was actually setting out to put a layout in their gallery. This is the first time to post a layout and well I am scared, have you seen their gallery, these people are some of the best! But I want to get out there so I just have to do it! So all for now I am going to post my layout, see you later!

Oh and when I get my act together I will post the detail and pics of upcoming classes I will be teaching at Memories, too!

Later!

No comments: