Friday, August 24, 2007

HAPPY, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

So I got Jeff out of the house yesterday after only a few very stressful moments, I love the sigh of relief when he is finally gone. He's off to Colorado for Mule deer hunting. But then I started thinking, I probably won't get to talk to him for 3 or 4 days! Yikes! I sorta miss him...

But with the hubby gone I get busy scrappin! Love it! I am so excited I am going to scrapmania tomorrow. Meeting up with Shannon so it should be a blast. It's kinda crazy cuz I am pretty much organized for the crop and I am so a last minute girl, that's probably why I am still up and doing this silly blog I feel like I should be getting something ready. Oh well! Sending the kids to Aunt JoJo's for the night, yes all three of them. K and Linds are way excited about spending the night with their cousins, it's something they rarely do. I of course will be worried about Carter, but with him being number 3, I will just worry and keep it to myself, no calling and checking in. Heck I won't have time for that with all the scrappin and gossipin I'll be doing.

3 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

Looking forward to tonight! See you soon!

Cicada said...

Hope you both had a great time scrapping and that the kids had fun at aunt JoJo's :) I thought of you both that night!

Katie said...

Sooooo jealous! You go girl...I kinda know what you mean about that sigh of relief...hope you 2 had lots of fun and did lots of scrappin! I am so behind!!