Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Fixed the Tree!

I settled down, glad I had somewhere to vent. Got the mess cleaned up, there weren't as many broken ornaments as I had thought. One of the glass balls just shattered everywhere making things seem so much worse. But it is all back to happy Christmas land at our house and this morning the kids and I were even laughing about it.

Today it's off to work at the LSS. I am doing a super fun punched tin bucket for class tonight. We are using the CropADile to do the punching, gotta love it. I am hoping that I have a little extra time and can work on my Christmas cards today, really need to get those done.

3 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

sorry about the tree...that sucks. I get that way too when something does go right like that....Sunday night I was cleaning melted red crayon out of the clothes dryer. I wasn't happy...then you mellow. It is ok...as Ali says. :)

Katie said...

Ohhhh, wanna see that tin!

Oh man, melted red crayon!

Cicada said...

Crayon in the wash, ugh. I washed a stow-away diaper in the washing machine recently, that was a fun mess too.

Glad it wasn't so bad Nicole! Hope we get to see the tin, have fun teaching your class!