Thursday, May 14, 2009




We went to the rainforest! For third grade they do this wonderful rainforest project each year, they turn the hallway in to a fabulous lush green paradise, wish I could have gotten a little better shot. Left my 50mm lens on and well just couldn't find the spot to get a good wide angle view. I think the second photo gives a little bit of insight to what it was like. Each student gets to pick an animal and do a report, then makes some handdrawn animals for the rainforest. The first photo is Kaleb's animal the Red Eyes Tree Frog, it has three eyelids, did anyone know that! Then they also make dioramas (so not spelled right???) boy were these interesting to see. I held back on "helping" Kaleb and I am proud of what he did all on his own. Although i did get a couple ideas to share with Lind next year... They host a potluck dinner for families so everyone can come and check it out. The kids love it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: