Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fourwheelin', watersliding, roaming in caves... it's been a busy few weeks around here.

I am keeping myself busy with a number of photo shoots lately, so much fun! And well it seems that the photo business is going well enough that it is finally time to make myself legit! I am getting ready to register for a tax ID and am working on a full blown web page. We did a little thinking with my "silly" name and well turns out it really is just a little too silly. So we have been having the great re-naming conversation and yesterday we settled on one! Drum roll please... more info coming soon about Reflection Road Photography! I'll let you know when the website goes up, it's crazy to me how cheap it really is to have a site, but then there is the building of it. Gotta do some learning here, but I figure if I concurred my fear of Photoshop I should be able to design and update a simple website, right??? But if any of you have tips or a friend that might like to help me out I would love any help.

Other big news, after six long months on the market our house finally has an offer. Don't know the details yet, hoping for the best, but trying not to get my hopes up. We don't have anywhere to go! Anyone got room for a family of five with two home businesses???


Posted by Picasa

No comments: