Thursday, October 30, 2008

This is the reason why I live in Wisconsin! In my dreams I would live in a place that had summer weather all year, no cold icky winters, no ice and snow, but then I would miss Autumn... Fall is really my favorite time of year, I love the colors I love pulling out the blue jeans and sweaters and I love days like today where we get to play in the leaves. The kids had the day off of school and we hit the pumpkin patch one more time in the morning and then back home to put the "babies" down for a nap while the big kids got to play outside. They all worked very hard at building the biggest leaf pile just to jump in it and spread them all back over the lawn. I guess I love things like this because it reminds me of my childhood, heck who doesn't remember piling leaves just to jump in! Well I suppose if you live in Florida you may have never done this, but then you've missed out...




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

Amen sista! Love the Fall in WI!

ChristyR said...

and i am totally green with envy down here in texas with no fall. great pics!

Cicada said...

So cute! I know, I got photos a lot like those on that last nice day before it turned winter. I am so glad. I am always amazed at how fall is here one day and gone the next.