Thursday, October 09, 2008


A little trip to the pumpkin patch, just to get the blahs out...

So there is no good news on the house front, two offers out, two offers rejected. What are we doing now, trying not to sulk...

So to help with the crazies and because the weather really has been wonderful, we took a trip to our favorite petting zoo/farm market. There are tons of animals to see, all of which little Carter was to scared to get close to. He did like the hay bale maze and picking a pumpkin, it was a great afternoon.

This weekend we are doing a girls only night and heading off to the Badger game, I really need a night out, but I sorta don't want to go either. It should be fun, we're tailgating for awhile and then the game and then to meet up with another girl friend.

Other than that there is nothing exciting going on here, the kids are good, life is moving along way to fast just like normal. And I just need to find something to get me out of this funk... got my hopes way to high and now it just feels like the bottom has dropped out. Yeah I know this is all too depressing, but my blog really is here for me and well there are happy times and then there aren't! Life goes on...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cicada said...

Ugh, I am sorry you had your hopes dashed like that :( I am sure the perfect house is out there waiting for you, but I am not a patient person, so I would be frustrated too.

Sweet pumpkin patch photos though! I can't believe Carter is so big. We still need to get pumpkins...this is the latest we've ever waited, usually we go the first week of Oct.-!

Katie said...

Hey you need to let us know when you come for girls night...Shannon and I like to do that! :)

Hope you have dashed the blues. They totally suck! And just keep thinking that the right house will come when it IS the right house. Gotta believe that! :)