Thursday, June 05, 2008

So we've had a million and one things happening lately, schools winding down, the weather is finally getting warmer (now if the rain would stop...), Jeff's had some time to play with us. All kinds of good things...

But I just had to give a HUGE shout out to myself and a HUGE thanks to my father. I JUST BOOKED MY FIRST WEDDING SHOOT!!!!! Ok so weddings were not really the thing that I want to do, but the gal is planning a very simple day and was even thinking of not doing photos at all. Didn't want to spend the $$$. I am giving them a super deal, cuz well I am so not at the level of wedding photographer, but it will be fun for me and heck I may meet some people who want portrait sittings. I am really excited and needed/wanted to share with anyone out there!!! And I got my business cards today! Gotta get them in the hands of my promoting pals and get the bookings rolling... I am hoping to do a few seniors over the summer, we'll see how that goes.

5 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

GOOD for you!!! How exciting that you are a budding business owner!

Katie said...

You are rockin it girl! Good luck and have lots and lots of fun! :)

BobB said...

BIG CONGRATS Nicole. You're off and running! I see you as a smashing success very soon. Consider coaching Lindsay to be your assistant. U 2 R A perfect pair.

Cicada said...

Yay!!! We had a big wedding this weekend and I was watching the photographer a lot-- I can definitely see you doing what he did...and he was having fun :) Good luck!!

Cicada said...

Yay!!! We had a big wedding this weekend and I was watching the photographer a lot-- I can definitely see you doing what he did...and he was having fun :) Good luck!!