Friday, May 23, 2008

I have been tagged...

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- thanks Shannon!

2. Share 4 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Ok 4 facts... first, I'm not doing so well on blogging because I have started an exercise program and that fills the hour that I would normally be surfing the web and playing on this thing, I do miss blogging

second, I am completely into PostSecret, I have to check it out each week. If you haven't seen this check it out, they put new "posts" each Sunday and they even have a few books out too, gotta get me one of those

third, I have created my own Photography business and I have my first PAYING client next week!!!!!!

and lastly I think I am more excited for the end of the school year than my kids. I can't wait to sleep in and spend every sunny day at the pool or the beach! Only 9 days left!


3. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- my taggees (thanks for the word Shannon)

Angela
Nicole G.
Jen M.
and my friend Chis who I will email, because she hasn't even left a post on her newly created blog, this will be a good thing for her...

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .
- all done!




like this picture, makes me want to sit and read a book! it's my friend Mary's porch at her country cabin. We did a little tour because she wants me to do her family portraits here and she has offered me rights to bring other clients out to photograph too! She's a sweetie!Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

Yea Nicole! Its good to catch up with you! Sounds like you are working towards a wonderful summer. Happy Holiday Weekend!

Cicada said...

Yay, lots of updates! Love all the photos! I am so excited for you starting a business of your own. I hope you can post photos from your shoots sometimes!

I love postsecret. I don't have the books, but I check the blog once and awhile. Totally addicting. And so often heartwrenching.

Katie said...

Yay! You go girl! Send me the link...I wanna see the website. You and I can critique each other...been having a lot of unofficial sessions lately.

ChristyR said...

the chair is very inviting!

ChristyR said...

somehow i missed the photography thing on first glance...go nicole!