Sunday, February 17, 2008

YEP IT'S SNOWING AGAIN...

Gotta love this winter, I think our snowfall total is close to 80 inches for the season, probably over that after today is done. We are on the verge of a blizzard warning and well I'm not going anywhere today. Why is it that when you know you can't go out, you think of all the things you want to do out???

I am trying to get some of my circle journal pages done for my upcoming scrap retreat in the Dells. So far I have 2 completed and lots more to go. I am happy with what I have so far and the ideas seem to keep coming. Of course my house is suffering, the dishes are piling up and the laundry is wet in the washer. I did make time to play on the internet, LOL!

Katie you have to clue me in on how to get some good snow pictures. Everytime the snow falls I am out there and this is what I get. Not really what I want, I want some shots that show the big fluffy flakes. I really would like to take a photo class, but time is a never ending issue.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

Heehe, that's funny. One thing that you need for snow pictures is sunlight. It's been so dang dark lately! Depressing!

Cicada said...

I know...the week I was doing my CJ pages my house looked like s&*t too-!! :) Your roses are beautiful...yellow roses are what I had for my wedding. And yeah, nothing wrong with giving your man huge hints, I do the same!!!!!!!