Thursday, January 17, 2008

Everyday stuff...

So we have been having a lot of fun with the Wii and yesterday was no exception. Gotta send a huge shout out to Kaleb, he got a 239 bowling and is now a "pro"!!! He does this really wild arm spin/swing and well he got 5 strikes in a row! Crazy!

And so you all don't think we are turning into video game freaks, I had to snap some pictures of the kids the other night just crafting away. I am doing this circle journal thing for a scrap weekend I am going to in February and well my journal is things that make you smile, my kids crafting away no TV on, just enjoying creating really makes me smile.

Then of course there is Lindsay, she has learned how to find people in the phone book and gets the biggest kick when she finds someone we know. She wanted her picture taken while she was pretending to call her friend. Such a cutie!

1 comment:

Cicada said...

So glad you got to go to Indy and have some fun! It's always good to get a break. LOVE the wii photo, we play a lot of wii bowling here too, one of the girls' favorite games. And you know I like the crafting photo :) I'm workin on those circle journal pages too, I love it! Can't wait.