Thursday, January 19, 2006

Wow, long time no blog...

Just incase you wanted to know what has been happening in my neck of the woods here goes. I am way to busy! I know so is everyone else, but really wasn't it supposed to slow down after the holidays???

Ok, so I feel a little like a jet setter lately, Jeff and I returned from an Archery Trade Show that took place in Atlanta, GA on Jan 8th, that was fun, sort of. It's a trade show and nine hours a day in a confrence center is not the most exciting time. Plus our hotel was a disaster! Never stay at the Super 8 in downtown Atlanta! And that is all I will say.

Next up we are going to Vegas the begining of February. This will be fun! I love Vegas! If I could go every year I would. Our first trip to Vegas was for our honeymoon, and we will be there for our 7th aniversary this trip. I am planning to take Jeff to a resturant called Lawry's. They serve Prime Rib with all the fixin's and well lets just say that the whole dining experience is that an experience. I know Jeff will love it and I am so excited!

On to the crafting world news, I have been busy signing up for swaps with my CKU friends, I may have gotten myself in over my head, but oh well! I have a class at Memories this weekend, I am very excited about! We are doing all things that have to do with a heat gun! Five very fabulous cards! I am also trying to start thinking about getting my homework done for CKU, but it's just thinking. If you don't know me I am a deadline queen and well the deadline is still 70 days away! LOL!!!

I'm gonna post the wedding swap I am working on, I like it, hope you do to!

All for now! :)

1 comment:

ChristyR said...

I feel you on the over extended part. I'm hoping to get alot done over the next month! See you in 60 days! By the way, love your layouts and can't wait to have one!